- Company’s sustainability commitment: What priorities should be on the top of regulatory affairs’ agenda?
- COVID-19 vaccines and treatments: Why is it important for regulators to have further discussions in regulatory forums for being in “harmony” with pandemic consequences?
- How to simplify work: Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data?
- Regulatory labelling challenges: Communicating proper use and risk of a medicine by both the summary of product characteristics and product license
- Global public health emergency scenario: Why is it important to expedite regulatory steps?
- Collaboration with regulatory authorities: How to secure early engagement and dialogue?
- An overview on growing demand of new professional strategies in 2022
- How are strong results from regulatory approvals changing therapies for disease, while weaker results may dull hope and shut testing down?
- Machine learning (ML): Building algorithm to make accurate prediction and act
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
Nowadays the pharmaceutical industry is one of the most highly regulated industries in the world. Regulatory affairs (RA) professionals play critical role in this field, that’s why almost everyone who is in this profession wants to know: “What priorities should be on the top of regulatory affairs’ agenda and why is it important for regulators to have further discussions in regulatory forums for being in “harmony” with pandemic consequences?” or “How to avoid inconvenient situations with problems of date expiration and why falsified medicines directive in Europe has led to increased regulatory requirements?” etc. To do this, we have come up with the perfect concept of our event, which will answer all your questions and help improve your skills!
2nd Annual Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit was created for highlighting most interactive regulatory topics of 2022, such as: regulatory status in COVID-19’s “hands”, decentralised Clinical Trials, new professional strategies in 2022, statistic of data in regulatory daily basis, hot issues in pharmaceutical regulatory industry and many others. At our pharma conference you’ll learn from leading pharmaceutical companies that will provide interesting materials to all the participants.
This business meeting will give you the understanding about the newest information in pharmaceutical regulatory sphere. The most interesting and hot topics will be discussed here. You will also benefit from great opportunities, such as: communicating with top experts, getting inspiration, insights and establishing important contacts!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Intelligence
- Regulatory Policy
- Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory Operations
- Regulatory Project Management
- Regulatory Information Management
- Regulatory Devices
- Regulatory Strategy
- Regulatory Submission
- Regulatory Sciences
- Regulatory Documentation
- Regulatory Labelling
- Regulatory Development
- Data Collection
- Data Management
- Lifecycle Management
- Regulatory Writing
”It was a great conference and I was also very impressed with the topics and presentations.– Executive Director, International Regulatory Affairs, Alexion Pharmaceuticals